Saturday, March 14, 2009

Guilty!


By Lisa F.

I am going to assume that most people have seen this site before, but still I must declare my love for Lookbook.nu. I meant to post about it ages ago but every time I sit down to do it I just get lost in browsing, and after a few hours put it off for yet another day.


By Melli A.

By Ting S.

By Alex T.
Having lived near eight fantastic cities in the past eight years years (Dublin, Munich, Chicago, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seattle, New York, Amsterdam) I have long been obsessed with street style from around the globe. Prior to Lookbook's launch, I had to satiate my international hipster style cravings with hours of endless clicking through a perpetually growing list of street fashion blogs. Well, no longer.


By Catherine B.

By Fresh Garbage Vintage P.
Lookbook allows style consciousness boys and girls of the world to upload their looks, these looks are then voted or "hyped" by the Lookbook users. Definitely a lil' self indulgent, but still fun if you are into new ways to style your wardrobe or just looking at pretty pics. I can't help it, I am into it.



By Kitten R.

By Anita S.

By Femke Valerie B.

By Samantha M.
Another fun site I keep ending up on is The Selby.com. In the site's own words "The Selby features photographs, paintings and videos by Todd Selby of interesting people and their creative spaces".

dustin yellin - artist

No comments: